- Strong understanding of India regulatory compliances, especially finance and tax.
- Strong understanding of India labour compliances, especially Haryana, Karnataka & Mumbai.
- Strong interest/ exposure in ROW (rest-of-the-world) labour and other compliances (for e.g., anti bribery, export control laws).
- Coordination with legal team for finalizing new countries compliance checklist(s).
- Coordination with legal team for closure of non-compliances identified in exception report for internal audit, board meeting and other financial reportings.
- Managing compliance vendor(s) & implementation of agreed compliances checklist(s) across the globe.
- Working with available tools, and managing/ follow-up/ co-ordinating the uploading of evidences on the compliance tool across functions.
- Coordination with respective stakeholders (HR/ Admin/ Finance) for implementation of agreed compliances
- Implementation of new
Experience 5-7 Years